search  current discussion  categories  safety - toxicity 


updated wed 16 nov 11


Karin Givon on mon 14 nov 11

As a baby nurse I can assure you that Magnesium Sulfate in large
enough quantities is pretty toxic--if it can stop a mom's uterus from
premature contractions then it's working on those smooth muscles
pretty intensely. These moms can barely walk ( can't get out of bed
alone, too dangerous) and we monitor the levels constantly. Makes
them feel horrible, too.

Too much of anything is toxic, Eduouard, even wine! Or maybe
especially wine. A little mag sulfate in the bath relaxes your
muscles. Just don't imbibe it.

Missing your really bad jokes,
I remain,
Karin Givon
google me!