firstname.lastname@example.org on thu 15 apr 99
Here is one project idea that worked well for 5-7 year olds:
- extrude 2" diameter tubes
- stick tube on a patty of clay
- make a face on it (handle optional)
- tell the kids they are making "Bartmannkrueger"
- stand back as they rush for the clay
Prepare to be amazed at the number of ways Bartmannkrueger gets spelled if
they write you thank-you notes.
Getting ready myself for the second "Bartmannkrueger" workshop this
afternoon. This time I'm going to extrude handle stock too.