search  current discussion  categories  forms - knobs 

knob inserts, where can i get them?

updated sat 29 jan 00


Bonnie Staffel on fri 28 jan 00

Jan. 27, 2000

Dear Israel,

I purchased mine from Axner Pottery Supply, PO Box 621484, Oviedo, FL
32765, web site is and email address:

Fax: 407-365-5573

They are called Threaded Insets for Cabinet-knobs.

Hope this will help you.

Bonnie Staffel of Charlevoix where the skiers are now happy.