search  current discussion  categories  glazes - crystalline 


updated fri 9 feb 01


William Lucius on thu 8 feb 01

Look in your Funk and Wagnall's (or American Heritage Dictonary) and you
will find that a crystallographer is a scientist who is concerned with
crystal structure and phenomena. I seem to remember that they measure
crystal angles in order to determine what mineral is represented. What a
wonderfully complex world!

William A. Lucius
Executive Director
Institute for Archaeological Ceramic Research
845 Hartford Drive
Boulder, Co 80305
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at