search  current discussion  categories  tools & equipment - bats 

giffen grip tighten down w/nuts sliders

updated thu 4 jul 02


foxpots on wed 3 jul 02

Dear Fellow Clay Arters,

I want some of these sliders (with the nuts that tighten down) and haven't
been able to find them. Does anyone have a set they would part with?

Thank you,

Jean Wadsworth Cochran
----- Original Message -----

> Those sliders are for holding excentric ware on the grip - slide the
> holders in till they touch a centered piece and tighten the wing nuts.

> >sliders with the butterfly screws on top are for, but they just wouldn't
> >slide. I suspect they are for another unit, or?????