search  current discussion  categories  techniques - painting 


updated mon 29 jul 02


Marcia Selsor on sun 28 jul 02

I use a badger airbrush. But I usually use slips and apply glazes with an EZ
I do this exactly because of the problems you are having. I find the gravity feed
cup as opposed to the
siphon glass jar will clog less. I use this for slips with mason stains which
settle fast.
I think glaze is tougher to use with an airbrush. maybe if you use commercial
glazes, they may not clog.
Marcia in montana