Tony Ferguson on mon 21 apr 03
WANTED: Good MFA Instructor(s) Program
1. You come into the studio excited to teach/be available for your =
students and leave excited because you are going to your studio to do =
your own work.
2. Your primary motivation is to the development of your own work and =
that of your students.
3. You posses a diligent work ethic and recognize life and art are =
4. You would accept artists with families without prejudice and be open =
to the flexibility required by the needs of a family from time to time.
5. You would allow an artist who has been earning a living from his or =
her non-commercial work the continued artistic freedom allowing he or =
she to continue and experiment with work both in sculpture as well as =
If you meet the above requirements, please contact me below:
On Lake Superior, where the sky meets the Lake
Stoneware, Porcelain, Raku
315 N. Lake Ave
Duluth, MN 55806