search  current discussion  categories  teaching 

: universities/art school

updated sun 4 jan 04


iandol on fri 2 jan 04

Dear Friends,

It seems to me that if your undergraduate degree gives you a Liberal =
Arts Education which is followed up with a Specialist Arts Education =
your final round of study should be a Masters Degree in Business =

Best regards,

Ivor Lewis. Redhill, South Australia

Subject: Universities/art school