search  current discussion  categories  tools & equipment - bats 

giffin grip parts

updated sat 15 may 04


Charles Moore on fri 14 may 04

John, you can order parts directly from the Giffin Grip people. Try: or google up Giffin Grip. At the bottom of their home
pate is a list of parts and prices.

Charles Moore
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Kudlacek"
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 5:55 AM
Subject: Re: Grabber Pad, giffin, chucks

> By the way, does anyone know a good substitute for the steel pins (rods)
> used on the Giffin Grip? I lost one.
> Whistle while you wedge,
> John
> Send postings to
> You may look at the archives for the list or change your subscription
> settings from
> Moderator of the list is Mel Jacobson who may be reached at