search  current discussion  categories  forms - misc 

link to an image of an old mug-cup...can anyone tell me their opinion

updated mon 18 oct 04


pdp1@EARTHLINK.NET on sun 17 oct 04

of the Glaze and so on...?

...the (kind of) Glaze this would be? And or also the sort
of probable Clay Body and cone to which such things were

I have had occasional mid 19th century mugs with just such a
White Glaze...I have sen such a White on items from the 18th
century, but one does not seem to see this kind of 'white'
after maybe the turn of the 20th Century...and, I would like
to understand them understand what I am looking


el ve