Graeme Anderson on sun 11 dec 05
This may help.
Just in case you've had a rough day, here is an 8-Step stress management
technique recommended in the latest psychological texts.
1. Picture yourself near a stream.
2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
3. No one but you knows your secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world."
5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of
6. The water is crystal clear.
7. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.
8. See! You're smiling already!!!!
Best wishes to all.