search  current discussion  categories  forms - knobs 

cabinet knobs....the inserts...what do you call 'em and where can i

updated thu 8 jun 06


Bob Hanlin on wed 7 jun 06

get 'em??

I'm planning to make some cabinet knobs for our kitchen. I need to know two things.

1) What do you call those little things that go inside the knobs that have threads on the inside so the screw will hold the knob on?

2) Where can I get those things?

I'll take your answers here on clayart or at: